La Comunidad Laboral Líder en Iberoamérica. Ingresá tu Currículum en Trabajando.com y postulá a cientos de empleos
- Servicios Financieros Varios
Position at a glance:
This position is within the existing Customer Insights & Data Analytics team at Evalueserve Chile, which supports a leading U.S. retail bank.
We are looking for a skilled professional to measure the effectiveness of cross-channel direct marketing campaigns for cross-credit products.
The role will support the client’s Campaign Measurement and Business Analytics team and could be responsible for:
• Design and/or execution of campaign measurement plans relevant to the learning agenda of each campaign, drawing on knowledge of traditional and digital marketing channels, statistics, and the available data sources.
• Tracking campaign sales, analyzing the quality of the new customer relationships, and interpreting the results.
• Developing specific customized reports, dashboards, and ad hoc analyses using SQL or SAS.
• Measuring the profitability of marketing campaigns and working with financial analysts to tie the results to forecasts in the business case.
• Provide Analytical Insights by supporting new and ongoing analytical projects. Perform analysis using fact-based decision making, utilizing the data available.
• Ensure integrity of analyses through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data, including adherence to all regulatory, privacy, compliance, and security procedures.
• Understand the specific and tangible benefits on how the analytic efforts support the business line and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers.
• Meet with business partners and stakeholders to gather requirements, provide updates.
• Communicate your findings to a diverse audience in order to share learnings and improve.
• Create and deliver presentations and reports
Campaign Measurement and Analytics Analyst (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar
1. Computación e Informática
2. Ingeniería Civil en Informática / Computación
3. Ingeniería Civil Industrial
4. Ingeniería en Computación
5. Licenciatura en Computación
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills, advanced level of English
• 2+ years of experience with SQL and SAS
• Degree (preferably in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research) / B. Tech. / B. E. from a reputable institute, with 3-5 years of relevant experience in analytics
• 2 years in direct response marketing analytics, such as direct mail, email
• Knowledge of financial concepts (NPV, IRR, etc.) and basic statistical concepts
• Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point skills
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Ability to identify and solve issues effectively on time
• Collaboration expertise, building strong partnerships with stakeholders, including campaign managers, product managers, modelers, and analysts
• Teradata experience
• Experience using VBA to automate a process
• Proficient in Tableau and other BI tools
• Experience with cross channel measurement (both online and offline)
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Indiferente|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|